- Schweinfurt / Germany
- International Developer Evangelist
- Personal Web site/Portfolio:
- Memorable Quotes:
- "A good developer is lazy, you don’t impress me by working 12 hours, you impress me by delivering the project in 4 and then going home."
- "Can we tell the client the web site is 80% accessible?"
- "What, like ‘our wheelchair ramp is on the third floor’?"
- "90% of web development issues are caused by a need to make things behave or look like they are not intended to look or function."
- "If you see a bunch of web documents as pages, LINK elements are the staples."
- "Web Design is not painting by numbers, it is presenting structured content in a beautiful and usable manner."
- "WYSIWYG—What You So Intensely Wished You’d Gotten"
Digital Web Articles
Published on September 12, 2005
Published on January 31, 2006
Published on February 6, 2006
Published on June 3, 2008
Subscribe to this author's RSS feed. Learn more...