reader survey is now closed
January 29, 2004 at 10:40 PM
The 3rd annual Digital Web Magazine reader survey is now closed. A big thanks to the 486 readers who took the time to complete the survey, it was time well spent. I'd like to take a moment to answer some questions that came up in the survey:
- Yes, we do have a blog. It's called "What's New", it contains daily industry news as well as announcements of new articles.
- Yes, there is a a RSS feed.
- Yes, we are redesigning the current design is from 1998.
- No, we will never become a job board, sorry.
- Yes, we know SurveyMonkey is annoying at times, but it works for what we need it to do.
- No, I am afraid we can't publish more articles more frequently unless readers like you write more and volunteer to help edit and publish them.