The Future of IA

December 6, 2004 at 7:43 AM

In case you missed them in our previous post, Christina has re-posted her slides on The Future of IA. Yes, unfortunatly they are ONLY avilable in Powerpoint... sorry, I can't make a PDF for you. You can try nicely asking Christina.

Comments

huphtur

December 6, 2004 at 8:08 AM

Nick, sorry to get you "in trouble" there on the previous post. Christina: it's a shame you used PPT. A lot of people don't have the app to view this format. Have you seen Eric Meyer's S5?

December 6, 2004 at 9:33 AM

I'll have a PDF version to Christina later today.. hang in there.

Max

December 6, 2004 at 1:02 PM

Powerpoint can be opened via OpenOffice, or even a viewer for free. However, a PDF version would have been nice. GREAT presentation. One minor quibble. What's the deal with the harshing on Jakob? I realize it's fashionable, but that guy has done more for us IAs than any other ten people put together. Kind of a crap way to call attention to yourself in my opinion.

December 6, 2004 at 2:25 PM

Update: Ok, she has put the PDF I sent her in the folder on her site... same folder as the PPT. See her post for the URL.

christina

December 6, 2004 at 2:30 PM

Jakob: he likes the attention. Also I say nothing mean to him, in the presentation I think you are referring to (the one for Michigan) simply wanted to hold up the epitome of usability (which I think he'd like) against someone with whom usability is not always thought of in that way: Jobs. IN any case, joking about Jakob draws attention to only one guy: Jakob. ;-) Glad you liked the preso. I'm surprised so many folks have found ti interesting since (IMO) the real meat is in the talk, which is barely and hastily annotated here.

christina