New Issue of Digital Web Magazine

March 17, 2005 at 8:17 PM

This week's issue of Digital Web Magazine Meryl K. Evans returns to interview one of the great web designers of today; Cameron Moll. I had the opportunity to meet Cameron in Austin and I was seriously impressed by his ability to not only teach but to inspire. It is very clear that Cameron an in-depth understand of web design that goes far beyond what he articulates on his blog, Authentic Boredom. I highly recommend you not only read this interview, but book mark his blog and subscribe to his RSS feed, because if something brilliant is going to surface in the design world Cameron will have his finger on it. On an unrelated note I would like to announce that D. Keith Robinson is stepping down from his role as Editor in Chief of Digital Web Magazine so he can focus on his career and personal life. Keith has been an integral part of Digital Web Magazine for some time and we wish him the best of luck on what ever ventures he plans to take. That said, Krista Stevens is now stepping up to the role of Editor in Chief and has already brought some forward-thinking ideas to the table. Nothing is finalized yet, but I can tell you that this is going to be an amazing year for Digital Web Magazine. With that, enjoy the interview and as always, thank you for reading

Comments

Kris

March 17, 2005 at 9:06 PM

will be sad to see ya leave DKR, but woo hoo Krista. :)

FashionBoy

March 18, 2005 at 1:19 AM

Great. Have the Digital Web Magazine had meetings with Meryl K. Evans before? It will be interesting to read about previous meetings...

March 18, 2005 at 9:52 AM

I have personally met Meryl several times before, but there have been no in-person formal meetings with Meryl, everything is typically done online. I am not sure if that answers your question or not. Let me know.

FashionBoy

March 18, 2005 at 4:34 PM

Thanks, it's ok.

Michael A.

March 18, 2005 at 6:17 PM

To keith, thank you for all that you have contributed to the readers of DWM. I wish you all the best! And Krista, what a wonderful and thrilling development. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving soul. I really am so pleased for you (and excited about your contributions). Such commitment from both Keith and Krista is rare in this day and age. I think we might all learn a valuable lesson just from that; I sure have. Thanks, Michael