Nine Years of Digital Web Magazine
May 13, 2005 at 5:34 PM
Today marks a very special day for Digital Web Magazine. I have already sent a big thank you to our contributors via email. But for you, our readers, I want to thank you seperately for your continual support and dedication. Without you there would be no us.
Having said that I would like to share some of the things I have learned this last year and over the years before.
- Never fear success, everyone wants to be successful, most fear what will happen if they really tried.
- Never doubt that those closest to you will be willing to do anything for you when needed.
- Never let anyone tell you that something isn't possible, at worst, try it and if you fail then you at least know for yourself what is and isn't possible.
- Failure is not the act of falling down, failure is the act of not getting back up.
- Listen more than you talk.
Again, thank you all for reading and have a good weekend.
Contrats, Nick! DW has been on my reading list for something like five years now -- I remember reading you and Dack side by side back in the day. Here's to 9 more!
Congratulations! I think I've been reading DW off and on for the entire 9 years, and it's always been worth a read.
Well done Nick and all contributors. 9 years of repected publication speaks for itself.
We all have to thank you! Never let this island of good content go down, please.
Is that in cat years? Just joking! Congrats everyone, I'm glad I could also contribute something and am looking forward to doing so again in the near future. Doug
That's almost unbeliveable that it's nine years of publication here. Congratulations, Nick! I enjoyed reading every article here and I thank you (and the authors of course) for it.
Congrats everyone! Digital Web is one of the best things on the Web and it's so great to know it's still going strong after so long.
First Pixar make me feel old (its ten years since Toy Story!) and now you do. Nne years! That's fantastic. Well done :)
Congratulations :)! This is a great magazine and I look forward to every new article. You guys are doing a great job! I love those quotes too.
Congrats! There's no doubt you have been persistent at great work! Nine Years is quite some time! Congrats Again!