Nine Years of Digital Web Magazine

May 13, 2005 at 5:34 PM

Today marks a very special day for Digital Web Magazine. I have already sent a big thank you to our contributors via email. But for you, our readers, I want to thank you seperately for your continual support and dedication. Without you there would be no us.

Having said that I would like to share some of the things I have learned this last year and over the years before.

Again, thank you all for reading and have a good weekend.

Comments

Joseph Wain

May 13, 2005 at 9:38 PM

Contrats, Nick! DW has been on my reading list for something like five years now -- I remember reading you and Dack side by side back in the day. Here's to 9 more!

Michael Moncur

May 13, 2005 at 10:00 PM

Congratulations! I think I've been reading DW off and on for the entire 9 years, and it's always been worth a read.

John

May 14, 2005 at 2:13 AM

Well done Nick and all contributors. 9 years of repected publication speaks for itself.

oerdec

May 14, 2005 at 2:26 AM

We all have to thank you! Never let this island of good content go down, please.

Douglas Clifton

May 14, 2005 at 4:54 AM

Is that in cat years? Just joking! Congrats everyone, I'm glad I could also contribute something and am looking forward to doing so again in the near future. Doug

Jan Brasna

May 14, 2005 at 7:24 AM

That's almost unbeliveable that it's nine years of publication here. Congratulations, Nick! I enjoyed reading every article here and I thank you (and the authors of course) for it.

Keith

May 14, 2005 at 9:34 AM

Congrats everyone! Digital Web is one of the best things on the Web and it's so great to know it's still going strong after so long.

Olly

May 16, 2005 at 2:30 AM

First Pixar make me feel old (its ten years since Toy Story!) and now you do. Nne years! That's fantastic. Well done :)

Harmony

May 17, 2005 at 10:59 PM

Congratulations :)! This is a great magazine and I look forward to every new article. You guys are doing a great job! I love those quotes too.

Amit Deshpande

June 16, 2005 at 10:31 PM

Congrats! There's no doubt you have been persistent at great work! Nine Years is quite some time! Congrats Again!