The Start

August 19, 2005 at 10:53 AM

This post has been a long time coming. I have been spending a lot of time over the past several months putting something together. To be a little more specific about what I mean, I am talking about a new venture. Now, some of you know that I already started one venture, Designs by Nick Finck, earlier this year. Well, this is my second venture and it's going to be huge. Not huge in scale, but a big new philosophy in how we do things. You may be asking yourself why I am being so vague about this. That's because we haven't launched yet. that will come, but for now I'd like to hear what interesting and exciting projects you have been working on, because, who knows, maybe this new venture can help you accomplish your goals.

Comments

Kevin

August 19, 2005 at 6:45 PM

You first.

Ross Olson

August 19, 2005 at 9:36 PM

hmmm, I can almost taste it...

August 20, 2005 at 1:43 AM

Kevin, our lauch time projects are pretty exciting. I can't really tell you a lot about them at this moment mainly because 1) they haven't launched yet, and 2) because some of our work is not for the general public. I know, kinda sounds like "Well, I can tell you but then I'd have to kill you" and all but I guess you'll just have to wait for the launch to see ;) I know... I am a tease.

Douglas Clifton

August 20, 2005 at 1:17 PM

What's is this, are you being "stealthy" Nick? ;-)

Mike Rundle

August 21, 2005 at 9:40 PM

I feel ya Nick. Whenever something big is going down in my neck of the woods, I can't help but write something about it, just so others can feel the same excitement. I kinda know what this big deal is, but I'm excited for you nonetheless — can't wait to see it!

Ken

August 21, 2005 at 9:44 PM

Is it really the size of the venture that matters? ;-) Sounds interesting.

chris ward

August 24, 2005 at 3:27 AM

im letting users style their own profiles on my profile site, full standards support. finally built a class to parse the CSS to place the schemes, selectors, attributes and values into the database! multidimensional multidimensional arrays... believe me, it was a headache

Derek

August 30, 2005 at 3:26 PM

Time and attendance application that will blow all others out of the water!! *fingers crossed*... launching soon.............................