2005 Reader Survey Results
April 11, 2006 at 10:12 PM
Well, some things are better done late than never. I finally got around to publishing the results of the 2005 Digital Web Magazine Reader Survey that we took in December 2005 and January 2006. Some quick take-aways from this year's survey:
- The 25 to 34 age bracket seems to be growing even more this year
- There's a slight increase in women reading Digial Web Magazine
- Two to four-person companies seem to be on the upraise
- More readers are adopting 1280x1024 for their display area size
- DSL is becoming slightly more adopted where Cable is remaining consistant with last year
- Firefox usage keeps increasing this year where IE and Safari usage is decreasing
- Stylesheets, User Experience Design, and User-Centered Design are the top three topics of choice
Those are just some quick indicators. Go ahead and check out the results yourself and make your own calls.
What survey software was used to develop this survey, inquiring minds want to know.
Hi Eric, We've been using Survey Monkey for the last few years to do our annual readership survey.
Also check out our review of Survey Monkey for some more insight into using it.
Ahh.. I missed that survey.