Web Workshops

June 22, 2006 at 8:53 PM

It seems that I have been hearing about a lot of great.. no wait, scratch that, excellent workshops that are going to hit pretty soon. I did some research and I was wrong, there isn't a lot of workshops coming soon, there is a onslaught of biblical proportions. Here's what I found:

It's very likely I have missed a few workshops that should be listed here, if so, please let me know.

Comments

Donna Maurer

June 23, 2006 at 1:15 AM

There are 5 good ones at Web Directions (Sydney Australia, Sep 26-29): - Molly Holzschlag and Andy Clarke - Extreme Standards - Jeremy Keith - DOM Scripting and Ajax - Dan Saffer - Designing for Interaction - Derek Featherstone - Accessibility 2.0 - Kelly Goto - The Iterative App http://www.webdirections.org/about-the-workshops/

bytte

June 23, 2006 at 5:30 AM

does anyone know about good workshops in europe (belgium/netherlands)?

June 23, 2006 at 6:35 AM

Donna: Good call! I didn't realize Web Directions had workshops, I thought it was all sessions. Bytte: I wish I did, the only ones I know close to you that happen all the time are the CarsonWorkshops in London.

Zack Kirby

June 23, 2006 at 7:25 AM

Nice list. It would be nice to have a list like this continually updated. I find that I miss opportunities simply because I found out too late about them.

Rick

June 23, 2006 at 8:44 AM

July 13th-14th, Toronto, Canada - Digesting Flash Lite There will also be 3 full day workshops on Oct. 4th as a seperate event leading up to FITC Hollywood. Topics to include Mobile Flash, Flash Video and Flex.

Eric Meyer

June 24, 2006 at 1:14 PM

Well, since you asked: July 10th-11th in New York, NY - An Event Apart NYC with Jeffrey Zeldman and Eric Meyer

July 1, 2006 at 1:18 AM

Sweet. Thanks for all the tips everyone. I am going to post a second blog entry here pretty soon for workshops, etc.

Jared M Spool

July 5, 2006 at 4:06 PM

There's 11 full-day workshops at the User Interface 11 Conference in Cambridge, MA, October 9-12, 2006 Maybe I'll see you there?