Introducing Carolyn Wood and Mike West

Krista Stevens

July 1, 2006 at 8:19 AM

It is my pleasure to introduce two new members of the Digital Web Magazine editorial staff.

Carolyn Wood, formerly interviews editor for Digital Web Magazine, is now our new managing editor. She'll be working closely with authors worldwide to bring you the best quality content on the Web. In addition to her duties as managing editor, Carolyn plans to continue helping you get to know the most interesting people on the Web through her interviews. Yay!

Mike West is Digital Web Magazine's new assistant managing editor. In addition to working with Carolyn to bring you the best content on the Web, Mike is a stellar programmer who has already used those skills to help us automate some of our processes. His combination of talents will make Digital Web Magazine a well oiled machine. Welcome aboard, Carolyn and Mike!

Comments

Dan F (aka FnaD)

July 1, 2006 at 9:27 PM

Wow, well done Mike!

Michael Moncur

July 1, 2006 at 9:43 PM

Congratulations! I've been enjoying Mike's weblog for a while.

Derek Featherstone

July 2, 2006 at 8:28 AM

Congratulations, Carolyn, on your new role. No doubt you'll be an asset to DWM, and I'm glad to hear you'll continue interviweing people!!

Miraz Jordan

July 2, 2006 at 12:14 PM

Congratulations Carolyn - something else to keep you busy! You mention on your own site about moving to a blog and wondering if WordPress is up to handling images. It sure is. WP 2 makes it very easy to upload images, and integrates with various image galleries as well. It's a powerful blogging tool, that does valid, accessible, tableless code right out of the box.

Gilbert Lee

July 2, 2006 at 9:35 PM

Congratulations!!! This is such great news for me and the community. Congrats, Carolyn for your new position. Mike, I don't know you but congrats anyway! Excited to see what you'll be bringing on the table. Good luck!

Walter Stevenson

July 6, 2006 at 11:05 AM

Congrats, Mike! Perhaps I'll contribute something for you to edit.

Monica Hayes

July 23, 2006 at 12:48 PM

You were very smart to snag Carolyn Wood for your managing editor! She is smart, quick, witty, and above all fanatical about getting the details right. She has taught me so much about writing and introduced me to the weight and value of "the good interview" when asked to write for newsletters! Her web designs are classy, too!