A Whole Lotta Contest Prizes!
November 28, 2006 at 5:04 PM
Yikes! Some great companies have donated wonderful prizes to our snowboard design contest. Here's the list, in addition to the ticket for 4 days of conference and fun at Web Directions North:
- 50% off of Media Temple's great new Grid Server, FOR LIFE
- Studio 8: Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Contribute from the folks at Adobe
- 17 hour Illustrator CS2 Essential Training Videos from Lynda.com
- CSS for Designers Training Videos by Andy Clarke and Molly Holzschlag from Lynda.com
- A Training Video CD of your choice from Lynda.com
- Studiometry4, the professional's organization tool
- Perennial favorite BBEdit, the Professional HTML and Text Editor for the Mac, from Bare Bones Software.
- Mac information organizer Yojimbo, also from Bare Bones.
- 100 photo credits and a snappy t-shirt from istockphoto
- Pro CSS Techniques by Jeff Croft, Ian Lloyd, and Dan Rubin, from Apress
- Beginning Ajax with PHP by Lee Babin, from Apress
- HTML Mastery by Paul Haine, from friends of Ed
- Rails Solutions: Ruby on Rails Made Easy by Justin Williams, from friends of Ed
- 3 copies of Andy Clarke's new book Transcending CSS from New Riders/Peach Pit
- Nifty PHP stuff for designers explained by Charles Wyke-Smith in Codin' for the Web from New Riders/Peach Pit
- Dan Brown's Communicating Design from New Riders/Peach Pit
- A large moleskin regular sketchbook, a large watercolor sketchbook, and a 2007 moleskin pocket planner from the great moleskinerie
- Your choice of 2 t-shirts from this page at naature's, a cool t-shirt company
- Last, but by no means least, 3 copies of the much-anticipated new book from designer Mark Boulton, Five Simple Steps.
Some prizes will be combined in packages. How we'll divvy these up is still to be determined. Lots of prizes, though, so get your entry in by this coming Monday! Not entering the contest? Virtually every prize listed has been highly recommended by a top designer or developer